What is CSS Code in HTML? The definition of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS Style Tag) is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation semantics (the look and formatting) of a document written in a markup language. Its most common application is to style web pages written in HTML and XHTML, but the language can also be applied to any kind of XML document, including plain XML, SVG, and XUL.
Test Your PageSpeed Score
Find out what your Google PageSpeed score is in seconds by entering your website address below.
Try The PegasaasAccelerator Simulator
Enter your website address below to see how awesome your site will perform with Pegasaas Accelerator installed.
- Improving Web Font Performance with font-display
- Google PageSpeed Insights v5 Update Details
- How to Leverage Browser Caching in WordPress
- Speeding up a website with Minification
- How to Defer Render Blocking CSS | Eliminate Render Blocking Resources
- Image Optimization for WordPress
- How to Enable GZIP Compression