Front end and back end, in addition to their obvious use in everyday English, are generalised terms that refer to the initial and the final stages of a process. The front end is responsible for collecting input in various forms from the user and processing it to conform to a specification the back end can use. The front end is an interface between the user and the back end.
Test Your PageSpeed Score
Find out what your Google PageSpeed score is in seconds by entering your website address below.
Try The PegasaasAccelerator Simulator
Enter your website address below to see how awesome your site will perform with Pegasaas Accelerator installed.
- Improving Web Font Performance with font-display
- Google PageSpeed Insights v5 Update Details
- How to Leverage Browser Caching in WordPress
- Speeding up a website with Minification
- How to Defer Render Blocking CSS | Eliminate Render Blocking Resources
- Image Optimization for WordPress
- How to Enable GZIP Compression