Modular programming (also called “top-down design” and “stepwise refinement”) is a software design technique that emphasizes separating the functionality of a program into independent, interchangeable modules, such that each contains everything necessary to execute only one aspect of the desired functionality. Conceptually, modules represent a separation of concerns, and improve maintainability by enforcing logical boundaries between components.
Test Your PageSpeed Score
Find out what your Google PageSpeed score is in seconds by entering your website address below.
Try The PegasaasAccelerator Simulator
Enter your website address below to see how awesome your site will perform with Pegasaas Accelerator installed.
- Improving Web Font Performance with font-display
- Google PageSpeed Insights v5 Update Details
- How to Leverage Browser Caching in WordPress
- Speeding up a website with Minification
- How to Defer Render Blocking CSS | Eliminate Render Blocking Resources
- Image Optimization for WordPress
- How to Enable GZIP Compression