Portable Network Graphics is a Raster graphics file format that supports lossless data compression. PNG was created as an improved, non-patented replacement for Graphics Interchange Format (GIF), and is the most used lossless image compression format on the World Wide Web. PNG supports palette-based images (with palettes of 24-bit RGB or 32-bit RGBA colors), grayscale images (with or without alpha channel), and full-color non-palette-based RGB[A A] images (with or without alpha channel).
Test Your PageSpeed Score
Find out what your Google PageSpeed score is in seconds by entering your website address below.
Try The PegasaasAccelerator Simulator
Enter your website address below to see how awesome your site will perform with Pegasaas Accelerator installed.
- Analytics and Tag Managers and their impact on Web Performance
- Improving Web Font Performance with font-display
- Google PageSpeed Insights v5 Update Details
- How to Leverage Browser Caching in WordPress
- Speeding up a website with Minification
- How to Defer Render Blocking CSS | Eliminate Render Blocking Resources
- Image Optimization for WordPress