In kinematics, the speed of an object is the magnitude of its velocity; it is thus a scalar quantity. The average speed of an object in an interval of time is the distance travelled by the object divided by the duration of the interval; the instantaneous speed is the limit of the average speed as the duration of the time interval approaches zero.
Test Your PageSpeed Score
Find out what your Google PageSpeed score is in seconds by entering your website address below.
Try The PegasaasAccelerator Simulator
Enter your website address below to see how awesome your site will perform with Pegasaas Accelerator installed.
- Analytics and Tag Managers and their impact on Web Performance
- Improving Web Font Performance with font-display
- Google PageSpeed Insights v5 Update Details
- How to Leverage Browser Caching in WordPress
- Speeding up a website with Minification
- How to Defer Render Blocking CSS | Eliminate Render Blocking Resources
- Image Optimization for WordPress