To ensure the optimized resources are effectively cleared from your site, when your website is leveraging the Cloudflare content delivery network, Pegasaas needs to be able to speak to the Cloudflare system. To do that, you will need to specify your Cloudflare “Account Email”, as well as your Cloudflare API key. The API key is like a password, and is used by Pegasaas to instruct the Cloudflare system to perform tasks related to management of the cached resources.
To find your Cloudflare API key, take these steps:
- Log in to your Cloudflare account
- Choose your site that Pegasaas Accelerator WP is installed to from those listed in your “Home” panel (you may have more than one)
- Scroll down and select from the API panel, on the right of the Cloudflare page, “Get your API Key”
- Scroll down, and VIEW your “Global API Key”.
- Copy the API key that is provided, into the API Key field provided in the Pegasaas Accelerator WP interface.